- 29-Jul-2014 to 08-Aug-2014 (CST)
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, 401(k), Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
Fusion Inc is a growing, highly regarded company that provides engineered products and services to the OEM market across a wide geographic area. If it is your desire to become a part of a fast-paced, team oriented environment and you have a positive attitude, then you have found the right company. We are currently looking for a competent individual capable of performing material handling duties, to include operation of forklift and reach trucks.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Load and unload trucks using fork truck or pallet jack.
- Pull and stage bulk pallets as required or requested. Put away bulk pallets as they are staged by warehouse personnel.
- Put away and pull returnable containers, cardboard boxes or dunnage as needed.
- Put away and pull steel for Assemblers.
- Perform warehouse sweep visually and with scanners.
- Perform bulk and general stock maintenance.
- Put away parts as they are staged to be put away.
- Relocate parts as needed or as requested.
- Assist in the investigation of missing parts.
- Perform inventory audits and counts as needed.
Position specific standards:
- The inventory in the Fusion warehouse will be stored properly and present a neat, organized appearance.
- When operating motorized material handling equipment, all rules of operation must be obeyed and all precautions taken to ensure the safety of pedestrians.
- All material staged to be put away will be put away by close of business.
- Any improper storage procedure will be corrected immediately or reported to the Warehouse Manager so that the corrective action can be scheduled.
- Must be able to operate forklift and reach trucks.
- Must be a safe and focused individual.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to lift 5 to 35 pound items on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift 35 to 65 pound items on occasion.
Fusion, Inc. is a drug and alcohol free workplace.
Fusion, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!